PENTAIR 25 LTR PER HOUR | RO SYSTEM | RO SYSTEM - 25 LTR PER HOURRO SYSTEM - 25 LTR PER HOUR
Product DescriptionWe are one of the prominent firms engaged in the provision of 25 LPH PENTAIR Commercial RO system. These plants are known for being easy to install and maintain. These treatment plants are renowned for their easy and hassle-free installation and maintenance. These plants are available to clients in different specifications. These plants are well-known for being easy to install and have negligible needs for regular maintenance. These plants are installed for the treatment of water.
- Easy to install
- Negligible maintenance needs
- Pentair Commercial RO purifier is the best in its class, havingthe advantages of Pentair’s advanced technology.
- Sediment Cartridge pre filter - Helps in removing allsuspended impurities
- Granular Activated Carbon Filter - Makes water drinkableby removing color, organic, chlorine, odor
- Carbon Block Filter - Removes chlorine, odor, taste andcolor
- HRO membranes - These are high flow Pentairmembranes, remove water contaminants such as dissolvedsalts, pesticides & heavy metals etc.
- Post membrane - The post membrane polishes the waterto improve the taste of the water and makes it drinkable.
- Auto Flushing - Auto flushing increases the life ofmembranes.
- World class components used to ensure pure water.
- Significantly less expensive than bottled water, with a reducedimpact on environments.
- Enhances taste by removing undesirable salts and minerals.
- RO Membrane removes up to 99% of dissolved solids.
- High-capacity filters that reduce bad taste/odor and chlorine.As a world leader in water filtration, our salesrepresentatives and service technicians are familiar with localwater conditions in your area. Being both global and local, wedeliver customized solutions to commercial and industrialwater needs, that elevate your business and your bottom line.
- Product Reverse Osmosis System
- Applications Suitable for purification to tap water upto TDS-2000 ppm and hardness below 500ppm
- Purification Capacity: Up to 25 L/hr**
- Type: Wall Mounted / Under Sink
- Dimension (mm): L 411 x 180 x 500
- Stages: Sediment, GAC Cartridge, Carbon Block
- Cartridge, RO and Post- Carbon
- Auto-Flushing: Yes
- Booster Pump: 150 GPD, 24 VDC
- Main Voltage: 230 VAC AT 50 Hz
- Recovery: Up to 25%
- Rejection :90-95%